This magnificent route crosses Catalonia from north to south, from the Pyrenees to the unspoilt beaches of the Ebre Delta, passing through emblematic places such as the Pedraforca Massif, the town of Vic, the Abbey of Montserrat, the regions of Penedès and Priorat and the Delta.
Wine, food and spectacular scenery are what accompany you all along this route. Basins and interior massifs make the stages very attractive and challenging.
Discover Catalonia from north to south
- 8 nights in 3* or superior hotels and country houses.
- Breakfast and dinner included
- 7 guided roadbike or cross country stages
- All transfers with baggage and bicycle included
- Car of support and guidance
- Mechanical support
- Drinks and energy bars provisioning
- Finish Pack
- Plane tickets
- Travel insurance
- Sport massages
- Spare parts
- Personal and incidental expenses
- Bike rental
The soft and balanced climate of Catalonia makes this route suitable almost during the whole year. We specially recommend this route for the months between February and November. We recommend you to take advantage of this route to take part in different local and touristic activities to be found along the way: a visit to Montserrat mountain, a wine taste in some of Priorat's or Penedès best local wineries, or any other cultural activities. Just ask us for advice!